dimecres, 20 de febrer del 2013

WRITING


Hi Helen,
We’ve been on holiday in London for a week now and I’ve just met this guy, Andrew. He is absolutely handsome and friendly. But I’m not sure how I feel about him. I need your advice.

I met him on youth club yesterday, and he invited me to go to the cinema, to watch a romantic film. Both of us were having a great time. Andrew invited me to a café with his friends. When we were there, he was all the time with a girl, that seemed his girlfriend, but I am not sure. But when I said goodbye, he walked with me. Then we started to talk on whatsapp every night.

I’ve been thinking about things a lot since then. I’ll probably see him later, but I’m not sure what to do if he asks me out. I don’t know if he had girlfriend or not, and when he’s with his friends is very different. What do you reckon?
Gemma

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada